• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and this time i'm not leaving without you; ashley
    He was smarter than she'd ever given credit for. He knew to give her some space, let her come into this pregnancy on her own. Of course he could tell but she wasn't as gifted as he in the land of Beqanna.

She wants to be angry with him, to yell at him for doing this to her, to blame him for being so damn delicious but when those dark eyes hold her, taking her and drinking her in, well...dammit. All the fire  goes out of her belly and she is moving as though she is floating. "Ashley..." She croons under his trance. "Come here you beautiful bastard." She kisses him gently, rubbing herself against him in such a saucily manner that it surprises her. But wait? What was that?

"A girl?! We're having a girl??" The grin leaps across her face so brightly it was blinding. She melts against Ashley in an embrace so engaging that she is squishing him in her happiness. "Oh please tell me she is healthy. What should we name her? What will she look like?" The spotted woman babbles excitably as she snuggles against the red buckskin in a rather loving manner.

Pregnancy sure did odd things to you.

Marlyn

Messages In This Thread
    and this time i'm not leaving without you; ashley - by Marlyn - 03-06-2017, 03:42 PM
    RE: and this time i'm not leaving without you; ashley - by Marlyn - 03-06-2017, 04:24 PM