• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

your hips on my jawline; feast
    karsi
    Dusk coaxes me to the forest. I tremble with excitement to dance naked under the moon's silver eye. The blue of my skin practically glows as I seem to float like a white haired ghost. I consider tossing aside the dead trees, so I may clear a path but instead I weave between them on nearly silent feet.

Not many creatures dare to seek the heart of the forest. But I do not fear...am unable to fear. I allow the suffocation of musty leaves to fill my throat, the scratch of thorns to tug at my tail and press down the length of my precious ribs.

The sound of vermin reach my ears. They scurry away on dirty claws and shifting eyes. 

Run away, little beasts, run.

But then the scent reaches me. One not much unlike myself but equine and masculine. It tangles on the clean, cold air. Pollution. Smog. Saturation. I know he is out there but I can not see him and so I coax, "Come out, come out, wherever you are." The scale of my voice lifts only the slightest as a smirk suddenly appears upon my dark lips as I bath in the blood of the moon.

your hips on my jawline

Messages In This Thread
    your hips on my jawline; feast - by Karsi - 02-28-2017, 08:16 PM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; feast - by feast - 02-28-2017, 09:29 PM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; feast - by Karsi - 03-03-2017, 09:06 AM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; feast - by feast - 03-06-2017, 05:13 PM