• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I see you, but you won't get out of my way; Ecco.
    The gentle turn of his lips warms her. Lights her on fire more like, because she knows well that he understands her, if anyone does. He indulged her, far more than Mother ever did and he seemed to enjoy it. Potion always played with half a heart, she didn’t really appreciate the fun and that was so very disappointing to Ecco.

It's not hard to imagine what Ecco might constitute as play or fun for that matter. She had grown up in the Cove, surrounded by harbingers of doom and gloom. Chasing seals and other animals , only to take turns ending them, was a typical Sunday afternoon for the grayed woman as well as many of her relatives. Her family had even encouraged such behavior, especially her grandfather. Kirin really seemed to take a keen interest in ‘raising them right’, he often led the hunts or directed them to the choicest of victims. 

“Oh wouldn’t I?” she teases as he relaxes, his muscles losing their taut tension and becoming fluid once more. “And you like me so very little now,” she pouts, lower lips extending forward. It is for mere seconds that she feigns a sad face because as soon as he drags her to him she laughs. It is a hardy and crazy sound, her eyes train on his as he does so, rivers of tingles running the length of her neck as his lips find her ear.

“Mhhhm,” she purrs, her tongue floating agaisnt the roof of her mouth. “I like the sound of that Dei,” she urges back momentarily forgetting her nonsense pet name for him . “Let us find someone to share the games with then, come on,” she practically bounces in his grip, ready to find the perfect third wheel.
    ECCO
    [..we don't deal with outsiders very well..]
    HTML by Call

http://www.beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13643

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I see you, but you won't get out of my way; Ecco. - by Potion|Ecco - 03-17-2017, 08:35 PM