• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - nayl
    djinni

It has taken her some time to determine exactly what emotion she was feeling.

For a creature that only ever flutters between elation and mischief, the uncomfortable pang in her chest was entirely foreign. Something of it reminded her of her parents, or maybe her siblings or the Desert. When she realizes what it is, she is gone from the woods of Sylva in less than a heartbeat, appearing not-so-far from @[Nayl] with a crooked grin.

“Have you missed me?” She asks with a shake of her dark head. Saying aloud that she is the one who has missed Nayl – that she has finally developed enough as a person to have actual friends – is not an option. She’d rather keep things as frivolous as possible. Sobriety leads to less than pleasant thoughts, and Djinni has no desire for that again. Once had been enough, and she still smells the smoke in her dreams some nights.

She reaches forward to tap Nayl gently on the shoulder, feeling a shiver as the Nerenian wind blows over her recently pond-bathed skin. “Has anything new happened while I’ve been gone?”She doesn’t feel like it’s been so long, but as she sees the ice beginning to drift in along the shore she realizes that it’s been almost a full year since she left for Sylva. She’d arrived there at the tail end of autmn and now it’s come around again.

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    smoky grullo tobiano
    sea green eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    i've got some damn bad intentions - nayl - by Djinni - 02-24-2017, 08:51 AM