• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  a falling star fell from your heart; any

He is careful to listen to each word the ebony mare speaks. His ears and eyes are only for her in this moment. It is not because he is attracted to her—it has been too long for him to consider such things—but her kindness and warm greeting brings comfort to his misplaced presence in this world.

“You must be far from home,” she says. Astrophel frowns a little at her statement. He is more than far from his home. The boy is no longer a part of the very stellar beings either. He is made of elements and minerals of this world, disconnected from the very cosmological being he had once been. There is no trace of an astral significant in his mind either. It is empty and misplaced just as his is here right now in front of the mare that calls herself Jord.

She mentions her own loss of home and being far away. Astrophel lets his own personal thoughts slip away—feeling a bit selfish for even not considering there is someone in front of him now. It was not the right place to pity him self more than another. “I’m sorry,” he says trying to find the right words after he speaks. “It must be hard thinking you are the only one left of your kind.” It was more blunt, but Astrophel had once felt he was the only one in the world before he had ever been among his own celestial kind.

Astrophel smiles at her encouragement, but he isn’t exactly sure what to think of it right now. Instead he lets it pass and focuses on her kind consideration. “A friend is always nice to have,” he looks at her more now with genuine eyes. “I’d like to have a friend.” It might help him feel less alone and maybe being among the own earthly being that he was now would help lessen that pain.

“Maybe one day if I can find a way to get back.” His voice is filled with a little bit of hope at seeing and bringing his new friend to the sky. Astrophel has never done something like that before, but neither did he think it would have been possible for him to become part of such a magical creation. When she mentions her home again, he frowns as well. “I hope one day you will find a place to call home again.” And he means it with all his heart when he says it too.
    character info: here | character reference: here
    [Image: ioPeFeU.png]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a falling star fell from your heart; any - by Astrophel - 02-25-2017, 04:03 PM