• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wish I could feel it all for you; Pollock/Any
    I wish I could feel it all for you, I wish I could do it all for you

She is bored.

Harmonia had left her here, with her promise to serve the King for two years, and Kellyn has seen her only in passing, since. And as far as anyone else goes, that’d be nada. She smells them occasionally, hears their voices and their hooves carried to her on the strange wind through the canyons, but she has been very much alone. It is a ghost land, this Pangea, and she is not nearly as fond of ghost-lands as she is of some ghosts.

And there aren’t even that many ghosts here. It had been a new slate when the fae created it, and her grandfather the god-mage had only stayed long enough to ruin it, not to kill anyone. Or, no, it was rarely Carnage himself who committed mass murder and genocide. That, as Kellyn was intimately familiar, was his followers. Followers like Kellyn’s mother, who had led a Kingdom into attempted genocide of all non-mythicals. Followers like Kellyn’s mother, who are a good part of the reason that the fae had gotten so angry in the first place.

Kellyn is not her mother, and she’s not sure she has the stomach for mass murder, but she actively dislikes the fae and their meddling ways, and she knows as well that she is not as pure of heart as her father’s side of the family. Despite being raised by Cagney and Brennen, a part of her wonders what it would be like to be like Elite. To go after what you wanted, with no concept of consequences or the hurt you cause. A part of her remembers her mother, lying catatonic for many years after her defeat and then never being quite a whole person, and thinks it is not worth it. But a part of her wonders if she could do better.

But, for now, she’d settle for simply doing. Something. And so she goes in active search of this man she has sworn to serve, to see what might be done.

Kellyn
    the girl who walks in time and talks to ghosts
    daughter of cagney and elite

@[Pollock]/@[Berber]

Messages In This Thread
    I wish I could feel it all for you; Pollock/Any - by Kellyn - 02-21-2017, 11:08 PM