• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll carry you, and we will live forever; ALL MANDATORY.

we’re on each other’s team…

There is that awkward moment in time when the wolf howl calls to your soul, and you have to go…

Almost as if you cannot help it.

And so the alpha calls to her pack, refusing to stay in the shadows any longer. Reagan will once more take her place at the helm, and will bring her charges under heel, hoping upon all hope that the days of darkness were behind her.

The memories blow through her mind, and Reagan is reminded of her days as a small girl in her homeland, chasing the wildlings in the moors. Gripping her rosary and saying her prayers, the small girl in the grey dress was always fascinated by the will o whisp, dancing between the grass blades. She closed her eyes and allowed the warmth of the sun to bathe over her, and she opens her grey eyes again, addressing them all; wondering who was left—and if Ruan would make an appearance.

Time to get back to business.

“To my children, and any else who are here, make yourselves known. This is a call to attention. We here make up a family; a pack. To protect and defend each other, and the forest; this is our calling. There are those who will be defenders, and those who will be peacekeepers. There are those who will be both. Stand up and be counted, if you make Taiga your home.”

Messages In This Thread
    I'll carry you, and we will live forever; ALL MANDATORY. - by Reagan - 02-20-2017, 04:28 PM