• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

paint it black; any

I look inside myself
    It was almost instinctual to feel the tug a smirk on his dark face when she speaks of the way a smile altered his typically stoic features. This mare was charming in a way he had yet known. She spoke coyly with a glint of humor in her eye. Lior finds her company comfortable, a lightness in the air. Silver eyes watch the way her own lips turn upward in a perfectly formed bow.

He wants to believe Carli is as transparent as himself. Why would she be anything more than what stood before him? 

And then in effort to support Nerine and possibly help a new friend, he decides to ask. "Carli, I am from Nerine. If you should like, we have plenty of room..." His voice, low and gravely, but stumbling in a quiet awkwardness but he attempts to collect his fleeting words. "You're welcome in my home if should find yourself wanting a change of scenery." Lior speaks fluidly after a short pause. She doesn't have to say yes but it felt good to offer Nerine to  a possible newcomer. (He has no way of knowing her age but she is a new face to him.) Mercury filled eyes watch her as his lips return to the typical straightness that they usual held for a short moment before he broke the gaze to look through the woods at the sound of cawing crows.
    And see my heart is black

Messages In This Thread
    paint it black; any - by Lior - 02-17-2017, 02:57 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Charlemagne - 02-17-2017, 03:19 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 02-17-2017, 08:04 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Charlemagne - 02-17-2017, 11:30 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 02-21-2017, 12:00 AM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Charlemagne - 02-22-2017, 02:36 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 02-27-2017, 04:00 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Charlemagne - 02-28-2017, 12:43 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Lior - 02-28-2017, 09:31 PM
    RE: paint it black; any - by Charlemagne - 03-01-2017, 04:22 PM