• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hello. I Was Wondering If I Could Stay? (Open)
    It had been a long time following the changes in Beqanna's land since Neoma decided on a place to go explore to see if they would offer her a home. She would say thank you, of course to let them know she appreciated having a home. However, she would more than likely stay away from the horses once taking up residence. She'd be minimally involved in kingdom life, only enough that they wouldn't feel compelled to kick her out because she didn't want anything to do with the others.

Neoma couldn't help it; she was a closeted one. She didn't trust many horses, with one exception out of every horse she'd met since coming to this land. But that mare still lived back in Sylva with one of her daughters, her other three foals having gone their own ways to make their own lives in Beqanna. Neoma couldn't claim any of that; she was a loner. She had no siblings, no parents here with her. Whether she was one of many with a similar backstory of showing up here to find a new beginning, or a lone individual, it didn't matter. She just got bored of wandering and being out in the open. At least in a kingdom, she'd be somewhat safe. No horse she didn't know could sneak up on her. She'd be isolated, on guard against those who she lived with, but at least she'd know who they were.

So, when she arrived in Nerine, the mare took a moment to take in the land's beauty. Granite cliffs lined the edge of the ocean, the blue expanse stretching far out into the horizon. A long stretch of sand laid between the ocean and the granite cliffs, with outcroppings of stone here and there. Stone that had been eroded by the ocean water and were now molded into startling shapes.

A wind blew up along the cliffs and brushed Neoma's mane back. The blue roan mare's silver-streaked tail flicked back and forth from the wind as her points were brushed by ocean salt water that had blown up from the ocean. The feeling she was experiencing was wonderful; the mare tilted her head up and closed her eyes, deciding to spend some more time here before seeking out a horse who lived here to ask for a home.

Messages In This Thread
    Hello. I Was Wondering If I Could Stay? (Open) - by Neoma - 02-16-2017, 07:08 PM