• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  And the Wind that brought me Down [any]
    @[Toli] @[Rocinante]
    We can move this to a new thread in Pangea if that works!
    Kilte
    R
    the feelin' like you're smilin' even brighter when the weather's shit
    R

aeg’n - she speaks his name, a proper introduction- and he almost forgets his Angel has a true name. It makes sense, really- otherwise, how could the gods call them out one by one? But they gods, they had many angels, and Kilter only had his own. The man before him bows low, respect and solidarity emanating from him, his silence speaking volumes. Kilter understood now, the silent man was now one with them.
    Kilter’s head cocks slightly, listening to the Angel explain. Their new companion was mute, silenced by the gods for whatever reason. He nodded slightly, Rashka - it was fitting for him. Raeg’n and Rashka - his Angel and his Might. “My mother could speak to you.” He speaks plainly, putting the pieces together. “My siblings, too.” He looks to Raeg’n, knowing he has always said little about his family in the past. “And even father. They can speak into your mind.”
    He is quiet after that, pondering briefly of where they were, and why he was so unlike them. His mind was nothing special - no secrets or speciality that would allow him the power that the rest of his family so seemed to have. He was helpless - aided only by his Angel and the silent knight.
    But the silence did not linger for long. His had split open in a vast network of pain, Death’s voice singing throughout his skull, a loud and timbrous baritone. His eyes squeeze shut, his head ringing with his name from Death’s mouth. He opens his eyes wide, the tremor of pain and fear in his eyes, as he seeks out his Angel. He nods slightly, his face slack with the pain and fear growing inside him. “I know.” His voice is resigned, and his fate unknown.

k i l t e r
    eight and topsail’s timid telekinetic

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And the Wind that brought me Down [any] - by k i l t e r - 03-06-2017, 01:25 PM