• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  And I will put enmity between you {Any}

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

There is something about him that brings out the old Heartfire. The willful child that used to reside in her, still tucked away somewhere deep. For all her coolness, she cannot seem resist that occasional flare of temper. The fire in her soul that speaks so eloquently to her name.

Indeed, even his arrogant response causes a rather childish reaction. Blue eyes rolling
    heavenwards, she works to control the twitch of her lips that betray her amusement.

This is the Wyrm she remembers. The Wyrm she has missed (though she would never admit such a thing, would deny it if asked).

His next words send a thrill across her flesh, a shiver of near pleasure racing across her blue and white skin. The promise in his words is delightful, and she does not bother to hide the smile that curves her lips at the promise.

She is not sure she wishes this enemy dead. No, it would be so much more satisfying to watch him suffer.

His request gives her pause, however. A stillness comes over her features as her blue gaze finds his. A heavy pause descends until her soft voice finally breaks the repetitive sound of steady footfalls and rustling foliage. ”A… someone?”

She has never had anyone request a living being from her before. She is not certain she cares for the idea of Wyrm asking her to bring him someone else.

Not once does it occur to her that a child might be his intention.

heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

picture c Petrova Julia.N

Messages In This Thread
    And I will put enmity between you {Any} - by Wyrm - 02-09-2017, 02:49 PM
    RE: And I will put enmity between you {Any} - by Heartfire - 02-27-2017, 09:48 AM