• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I had a dream that we were dead; Jinju
    Jinju
    ”Beautiful.” Without realising it she had said it again, repeated the word that described how he looked to her. Her fire brought the same shimmer up his legs as the sun had done, perhaps with a reddish glow, but not less stunning. It aren’t only his legs though. Mane, tail, the tips of ears and his muzzle. For a moment Jinju can only stare at him in awe, mouth almost falling open. The most beautiful, however, are his eyes. A beautiful golden gaze. It had been a while since she had last seen such warmth in one’s eyes. And the black girl didn’t want it to end.

Her own smile is a shy one, genuine, but shy. Had she really just called him beautiful twice? Mentally facepalming herself she glances up at him, hoping to not see disgust in his eyes. She finds a smile, and that makes Jinju smile in return. ”It’s nothing..” she answers softly, shaking her head a little. It was just a trick, nothing more, nothing less. And absolutely nothing compared to what her mother could do. And even her father’s ice was more impressive.

Her gaze falters on the thought of that. She’s sad, disappointed and upset with him. Perhaps even angry, but as soon as the anger had appeared, it disappears again. Sighing softly Jinju shakes her head, as to ban those thoughts out of her mind. She didn’t want to think about it, especially not now. Jinn was much more interesting. And all thoughts about him much more pleasant. ”Do you come here often? I.. haven’t seen you here before?” she asks. Not to just keep the small talk going, but because she’s genuinely interested. And she wanted to know where she could find him again.

Messages In This Thread
    I had a dream that we were dead; Jinju - by Jinn - 02-08-2017, 03:21 PM
    RE: I had a dream that we were dead; Jinju - by Jinju - 02-26-2017, 08:10 AM