• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Had To Get Away (Any)
    Long before the mare spoke, Siba heard her coming. If there was one thing the young mare had learned about surviving in the wild, it was to always be on alert for anything happening around you. Granted, she wasn't as paranoid as some, like her dam's old friend, Neoma, but Siba knew she had to be careful. Whether it was a hungry predator or a stallion searching for new mares to add to his herd, the young paint was alert, not wanting to be taken from her dam's side in her current state.

Her ears picked up the sound of approaching hooves, and Siba turned her head, seeing a strawberry roan mare around Siba's height. She was unsure of how old the mare was, but given that Nitika wasn't that old herself, Siba would've placed the roan between her own age and that of her dam's if not slightly younger.

The painted duo watched carefully as the roan approached. She didn't seem to be exhibiting any ill traits towards the strangers, but one could never be too careful. Siba's ears went forward as the roan mare continued on until she had reached the painted duo before introducing herself as Kellyn, followed by introducing the kingdom as that of Pangea, a fact Siba already knew.

"Hello," Siba replied. "My name is Siba; this is my dam, Nitika," she motioned to the older painted mare. "We appreciate your welcome. I apologize for being brash, but we are looking for a place to stay; is there a horse in charge that we need to speak to about seeking refuge here?"

Messages In This Thread
    We Had To Get Away (Any) - by Siba - 02-06-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: We Had To Get Away (Any) - by Kellyn - 02-21-2017, 10:55 PM
    RE: We Had To Get Away (Any) - by Siba - 02-22-2017, 12:45 AM