• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

will you hose me down with holy water if i get too hot?//nier
     NIER
    Ohhh that groan. So raw, so helpless. So perfect. He needed more of that. Purr for me, kitten.

Her breath was catching, quickening. Beautiful green eyes opened, hazy with built up tension. Oh, she would be a passionate one. His skin heated, eager for more, needing so much more. Her sexy sleep-voice vibrated in his ears, a warm, seductive concoction. His lips parted with a lazy, half-cocked grin. She was perfect. Just what he needed. She needed him too, she'd soon know just how badly.

Delicious hips shifted into him as she tried to find her secret admirer, her hidden lover. He was helpless to hold in the pleasured groan, low and needing. Her skin was so cold, and he was so very, very hot, so he pressed against her more firmly. His left side and shoulder warmed her as he sent more little kisses dancing up her neck like a breath of wind. Dark lips tasted her sweet flesh, knowing how hungry she was for this. She would learn to crave him. His scent would burn in her memory, and she'd ache for his touch. No other would make her feel like he did.

Only a ghost, he breathed into her skin, content to preserve her delirium of desire. He nipped sweetly at her cheek, nudged her angel's chin up with his nose, left a lingering kiss on her throat. Her heartbeat pulsed against his lips, and his breath came heavier.

Nier... Say it, Romy.
    He pulled away just enough for green eyes to stare into matched emerald green, though she may never know just how perfect they were for each other. Always invisible. Just a ghost.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: will you hose me down with holy water if i get too hot?//nier - by Nier - 01-14-2017, 01:26 AM