• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

will you hose me down with holy water if i get too hot?//nier

Romantica

The pale green of her eyes seem to burn against the gray skin. Winter is absolutely insulting against her skin as she walks to the meadow for the only reason of needing nourishment. A flat, annoyed line replaces smile that usually flirts upon her tapered lips. The wind was relentless today and Romantica groans whenever it decides to take a nasty lick against her hide.

The meadow is rather empty as it always is in the winter. A few horses lingered for the same reason that Romy does but there is further disappointment in the lack of any grass. Lids fall over the sea green eyes as the granite dappled mare takes a moment to calm herself and accept that winter is truly a selfish bastard. With a shiver in her walk, she moves to return to the sanctuary of thick pine trees that lines the meadow. Perhaps she could dig up some acorns or grass under the blanket of needles. 

Limbs pick their way delicately through the ankle deep snow, each footfall that of a practiced ballerina. Romy had no intention of slipping and freezing to death today.

No way, Jose.

it's short. i know. i suck at starters :/

Messages In This Thread
    will you hose me down with holy water if i get too hot?//nier - by Romantica - 01-13-2017, 11:12 PM