• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] Take a Bite, If you Dare...
    Out of the shadows he came for her.  Inching nearer as if she were prey... A piece of meat to be devoured by a starved lion.  Dark orbs narrowed as she processed his intentions.  Knees locked in position of tension to fight if call for.  The wheels in this one's mind spun faster, darker.  She did not fear for her safety though. No not at all.  She feared no one.  Devilish grin tugged upon her lips as he questioned her.  She was not that easy.  Not a pet to answer when called so she dismissed his first.  Her name though... 

Hmm she hummed softly, You wish to know me?  Grin even more prominent now as he circled her.  Watchful orbs never losing sight of his every move...

A touch trailed down her...How dare he touch what was not his to touch... Grin dissipates as her skin crawls under his touch.  Ebony whips lashed harshly in his direction.  Fangs ached to taste his sooty hide but she resisted.  Best to play nice... For now.  So she stood, taking what was being given to her for obviously she had crossed boundaries in her searching.  The banshee hissed to satisfy his question,

I am Karaugh of Sylva.  A diplomat to the new rule there.  I find myself in need of a cave within this ridgeline. I must have crossed over the borders in the darkness.... My apologies.  Choking out the last part.  It was not like her to apologise for anything she did but in the position she found herself, it may help.  She may have acted out differently if not for her need to find a shelter safely and soon.  Sides at maximum compacity as she grew weaker from this burden carried.  She did not let it show. Not to him.  He would prey upon any weakness she showed that she was sure of...

Well, it was nice to meet you but I really should be on my way.  Her voice was smooth, nonchalant in a way.  As if they were two friends parting ways.  Side stepping slightly from his carassing then a step forward.  Would it be this easy?...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] Take a Bite, If you Dare... - by Karaugh - 01-13-2017, 07:52 PM
    RE: [Open] Take a Bite, If you Dare... - by Karaugh - 01-14-2017, 02:16 PM