• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

way down we go; any
    Stillwater
    His voice wrapped around her, a leash of warm silk for such a pretty pet. She turned slowly, rich hair framing her lovely face. It was only a brief pause before she smirked and sauntered right up without hesitation. Her hoof sank into the water and her ripples slowly expanded to kiss his. This was promising. So very easy.

Everything about her was seductive, erotic. Everything about him was the same. Tall, dark and handsome, and all that. Intoxicating pheromones wafted from him like an aura of sexual desire, regardless of whether he wished it or not. And she was prey to it, sinking into it as surely as they all did. But she was both predator and prey, as her knowing eyes took him in with their experienced scrutiny.

"You wish me to join you for a midnight swim, and yet you have no idea who I am; I have no idea who you are, and under the light of the moon, you cannot even really see what I look like."

His shoulder rolled in a lazy shrug. It didn't really matter what she looked like, did it? Only what she tasted like, this stranger without a ward of protection against him. But she seemed to hesitate, or consider things, as she stepped back out of the water. "What if you don't like what you see when you wake in the morning?" He only smiled. Who said she'd even live til morning? Ah, but he was in position here, and so he must keep up appearances. No feasting on the ladies just yet, then. Shame.

I am Stillwater. You are Beautiful. And I think that covers both your name and your appearances, doesn't it? So now we are met.

He only stood there, looking over his shoulder at her, eyes dancing playfully with mischief.
    Any other reservations?
    His smile widened just the slightest, sweet and serene, waiting to see if she would sink into his water with him. Did she sense his true nature? Or maybe she was simply just cautious. He put a look of feigned hurt on his handsome face, dark blue eyes widening in innocence.

Unless you are afraid of me?
    So sweet. Come sing for me, little canary.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    way down we go; any - by Stillwater - 01-12-2017, 02:21 PM
    RE: way down we go; any - by Charlemagne - 01-12-2017, 03:34 PM
    RE: way down we go; any - by Stillwater - 01-12-2017, 07:46 PM
    RE: way down we go; any - by Charlemagne - 01-13-2017, 04:36 PM
    RE: way down we go; any - by Stillwater - 01-13-2017, 05:49 PM
    RE: way down we go; any - by Charlemagne - 01-14-2017, 06:47 PM
    RE: way down we go; any - by Stillwater - 01-14-2017, 07:41 PM
    RE: way down we go; any - by Charlemagne - 02-20-2017, 05:42 PM
    RE: way down we go; any - by Stillwater - 02-21-2017, 10:42 PM