• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    djinni

The heat in Djinni’s veins feels radiant he runs his teeth down her spine; her hips quake beneath his mouth. Something has spurred him farther than before. Djiini is not sure what it is, but she feels it in the way his touch turns from passionate to desperate, sees it in his eyes when his gaze locks to hers.

He no longer holds her still, but she doesn’t move.

Her eyes remain on his, warm brown streaked here and there with softer gold. She prefers the green – thinks it more striking – but when she lets her guise fall she is as she was originally made. Those eyes had never opened as she was held in her mother’s embrace; the little grullo filly had been born dead.

She is alive now. That is all that matters.

The cool press of the stone wall against her side is a startling sensation. It feels so cool, and she backs away, backs toward Stillwater. She refuses to think (some part of her has begun to sound the alarms). Instead she feels the slide of Stillwater’s muzzle along her smooth and supple hide, the dig of his teeth as her rounds her rump. His forelegs grip her as the fire in her blood overtakes her entirely.

She does not know how much time has passed. Her grey hide is streaked with sweat she does not remember. Stillwater is behind her and she turns to face him. The shadowy light of the cave casts his handsome face into stark relief, and Djinni wonders why she has not seen him like this before. He is handsome, but the world was full of handsome men (and devastatingly beautiful women). Something has changed, but she’s not exactly sure what it is.

Night has deepened around their cave, and the cool autumn air has crept into the cave. Djinni watches the heat rise as steam from Stillwater’s back, blending into the shadows of the cave.

She had thought him a creature of the earth until now. Why wouldn’t she? He was always hiding in darkness, lurking in his seaside cave. There had been nothing to suggest otherwise, but she sees it now. He is not something Djinni has ever seen before. Nearly everything is a repeat to her anymore. Her life was extraordinarily long, and her powers extraordinarily immense. The mare has done everything she has ever wanted, gone anywhere she ever dreamed, seen everything that has ever existed, known each fact that ever was.

She’s not sure about the black stallion.

Still defined by fearlessness, Djinni reaches toward him, steps farther into the darkness and is no longer sure where shadow begins and he ends. “I…” she begins, but the words fade into quiet. The space beneath his neck looks empty, like she should tuck herself there to fill it. She does not. “You…” Words fail her again.

“So you like… the cave?” Incredible.

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    smokey grullo tobiano
    brown eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Djinni - 02-23-2017, 08:28 PM