• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    djinni

“As real as I am.” Djinni answers. The mare knows that she is somewhat beyond the general scope of reality for most horses, but her continued and constant existence is fairly reliable proof. )The same thing couldn’t have been said even two years earlier, when she vanished from this world in the blink of an whenever the whim took her.) It seems she knows that her answer is slippery; her blank expression now carries a hint of mischief.

She says nothing as he examines the cave – first the entrance, then the long tunnel into darkness. This is the type of cave she had imagined; she supposes there is a possibility that it is not exactly what he had wanted. There are limits even to her power, though direct wishes are less likely to be intangible.

Djinni lets him break the silence, lets him tell her that it is perfect (she does enjoy that, and it shows). The brief moment of smugness does fade though, more quickly when she meets his gaze. She knows that look, knows that she’s shown him far more of herself than just her fanciful coloring and penchant for teleportation with this cave.

Stillwater says again that the cave is perfect, and Djinni chooses to break the strange stillness between them. She steps closer, presses her right shoulder to his left in a gesture that is both affectionate and completely platonic. “Of course it’s perfect,” she says, I made it, didn’t I?” She pushes at him a bit – friendly – and looks out at where the pond glints below them.

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    smokey grullo tobiano
    green eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Djinni - 01-31-2017, 09:56 PM