• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wish I could do it all for you; Harmonia
    At first, Harmonia thought she lost the girl.
    The way she speaks Carnage's name makes her feel as though she misstepped, misjudged the situation. She thought the name Carnage would evoke strong memories of the original God of Beqanna and the wrath he did bring. Who wouldn't follow the nebula god to the ends of the earth? Who wouldn't try to take a bit of his star and keep it for themselves?
    An offspring, it would seem.

Harmonia knows about these things. Her relationship with her mother and father are equally strange and unnatural. Her mother is long dead (long, long dead) but her father likes to creep in like the common cold. A new strain every year, just as virulent, just as annoying.

But the girl snaps from her reverie and her eyes are as hot as her voice. Her convinction is palpable and her anger...
    ...it's something Harmonia can use.

"We are in such a business," she says. They were, that is - Pollock is a missing giant amongst the mountains, but that doesn't fit her purpose. "What if I told you that in exchange for a home in Pangea I can restore your traits?" she asks. Her voice is low, soft, and she sneaks a darting eye around. In truth Harmonia didn't care if another heard her proposition - let them associate a return to power with kinship with Pangea. Let them think Pangea the great source of power, the final 'fuck you' to the cows that call themselves fairies.

Let them tremble once more.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I wish I could do it all for you; Harmonia - by Harmonia - 01-25-2017, 01:02 AM