• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wish I could do it all for you; Harmonia
    Speaking of horrible mothers - Harmonia takes the cake.

She's little more than 14hh, maybe 14.1hh if you squint, and can't weigh more than a few hundred pounds soaking wet. She's lithe, small, ballerina-esque in her small stature. It's a shocking different from her mother, Myasthenia, "the great Amazonian whatever" which Harmonia promptly backed away from. Her lineage showed that she should have been great, instead she became dangerous. With magic to cloak her she put on the facade of an idiot. She wrecked havoc and laughed and shrugged, as if she wasn't -really- aware of what she could do. It was a common guise and an easy one to put on. They all bought it.

But then the fairies came, and she was left with nothing.
    And then Carnage came, and she had another child.

She usually left them behind in the gutter to starve or die or neither or both. Covet was the only one who did anything, the rest were simpering fools. And in the end Covet was no different.
    In the end Covet died for love and his children.
    Ridiculous.

Ajatar...now, that girl was different. Her anger was expressive and so like Harmonia's and Carnage's and Deimos'...and her pestilence! Ah! She could bring forth the next plague if she wished and she could tarnish the very ground they all walked on.
    And they'd have no say.
    Was she proud? Maybe. She had a weapon, and Harmonia loved weapons.

It's in the meadow she lounges now, her shark eyes out to extort who she could. She was so close to having her magic restored, she could taste it on the tip of her tongue. Just a few more favors and badda-boom! Babadook! She'd have her magic back and she'd be perfect again.

"Well hello," she croons to the girl, alone. Perfect.

@[Kellyn]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I wish I could do it all for you; Harmonia - by Harmonia - 01-17-2017, 08:50 PM