• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  a falling star fell from your heart; any

He blinks.

His blue eyes, once of stars and many universes, take in the world around him. Every detail that surrounds him is taken in and noted, carefully calculating and analyzing. It is as if every detail, every stroke of color, and every texture of the smallest detail are significant and hold all the meaning of life. Most of these details are simply dismissed without a glance or care, but for him, he thinks of them all and the importance each detail. Every small or large part that surrounds him plays into something much greater and bigger than all of them.

He had been a part of that, but just like that he is something different.

The cremello boy can feel such strange things attached just above his shoulder blades. He stretches them out, expanding far and wide. The pair of wings flap. He curiously flaps them again. A memory, blurred by stardust and shadows cresses his mind. It is an imprint of a time he had seen such things before, as if his earthly body knew of such things—yes, his father had wings before but he doesn’t quiet remember what a father was at all.

Hi there! He hears. An ear quickly flickers in the direction of the child-like voice. The blue gaze of stars follows, looking towards a small black filly. The boy peers are her curiously, noticing the wide grin on her face. She scrambles down into the hole, which then causes her to tumble and fall into a huge mess. He laughs softly at her in a playful manner. His eyes brighten and become wide when her eyes look into his as she greets herself. A name? A strange voice asks, a simple thought touching hid mind. He swallows hard, remaining silent for a moment. “Astro-,” he shutters at first, “I-I am Astrophel.” His words are hoarse at first but eventually he finds a balance of a quiet, sweet tone to his words.

Astrophel’s head tilts slightly, overlooking the small girl again. It then turns to look to the sky, a simply yearning fills him. A dark hole is what it feels like—sucking everything he is into nothing. There is emptiness in what he had moments ago, a feeling of wholeness and peace was gone just like that. “I fell,” he says out loud to himself as he realizes what happened. “I cannot feel them,” a yearning, a hint of sadness fills his words.
    character info: here | character reference: here
    [Image: ioPeFeU.png]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a falling star fell from your heart; any - by Astrophel - 12-30-2016, 05:14 PM