• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  he laid low the warriors of old; any
    Jinger's eyes grew firm, as her mind grew set in it's path. "I would like to come. Anywhere I can be of use, I'll consider home." She didn't mention why she had scars on her back, and that her father, though he hurt her, was protected by her from a cougar. Jinger smiled as she looked at her Jewl briefly, then returned her attention to Ruan.

"I have fought and survived other predators before, I can do so now. Jewlia's a yearling, learning fighting, survival and deplomacic skills from me. I would like help with her fighting skills, though." her eyes were still hard, a cool coal-like stare.

Messages In This Thread
    he laid low the warriors of old; any - by Rome - 12-18-2016, 07:47 PM
    RE: he laid low the warriors of old; any - by Jinger - 12-30-2016, 12:37 AM