• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Mind is a Fragile Thing [ANY]

show them the joy and the pain and the ending

To say she is intrigued by the scene before her would be an understatement. Oh, she has seen many intimidate, private moments before, but she had always been a fly on the wall, a visitor no one ever knows exists. To be in the very center of it though, that is something entirely different.

She watches the way the chestnut mare's features change with her emotions, the way she spits her words at the grey (she has grown so used to watching so closely, to reading lips - this is the first time she has ever actually been able to hear such a conversation). She watches the way the grey’s features fall, the way her heartbreak is evident for all to see.

She doesn't hear the faint whisper of their invisible spy, though her ears flick suspiciously. Her focus is far too much on the drama playing out before her.

”Well, doesn't your mother sounds like a peach,” she says a bit wryly in response to Tirzah’s words. She does not share the chestnut mare's suspicions, but she is curious all the same. Had she her powers, she would have offered to verify Romantica’s claims, but alas that is not currently possible. Still, something tells her not to let this go.

Curiosity or empathy, whatever it is, it compels her feet forward as the grey mare moves to take her leave. She steps forward, moving to block Rom’s escape. ”Come now, surely you will not give up that easily.”

Her next words are perhaps the most genuine thing she has said yet in the course of their odd conversation. ”I certainly wouldn't were it my brother there.”

heartfire

i filled up my senses with thoughts from the ghosts

picture c Petrova Julia.N

Messages In This Thread
    The Mind is a Fragile Thing [ANY] - by Tirzah - 12-12-2016, 11:23 PM
    RE: The Mind is a Fragile Thing [ANY] - by Tirzah - 12-14-2016, 08:30 PM
    RE: The Mind is a Fragile Thing [ANY] - by Nier - 12-14-2016, 09:00 PM
    RE: The Mind is a Fragile Thing [ANY] - by Tirzah - 12-16-2016, 11:16 PM
    RE: The Mind is a Fragile Thing [ANY] - by Nier - 12-17-2016, 02:06 AM
    RE: The Mind is a Fragile Thing [ANY] - by Heartfire - 12-25-2016, 11:07 AM