• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Heart Is Refusing Me (Stallions)
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

I could be a pretty trophy... for the right winner.

Her taunting, challenging, goading excites the black beast, and Dahmer finds a need growing within him -- a need to push her buttons, perhaps stroke her ego a bit, but ultimately he wants to challenge and instigate the mare and her strong personality to see just what she would do. Luckily for Dahmer, he is today's winner, and the lovely Jord has agreed to follow him to Tephra, giving him all the time in the world to poke and prod at her.

She whispers warmly in his ear, inquiring about trophies that he may or may not be looking to collect. He flashes that lopsided grin of his, a chuckle just barely breaking the surface as he shrugs at the friesian mare's question. "That certainly depends on the quality of the trophy in question," he muses, though truthfully, his mind has betrayed him and wandered to Lucrezia for the smallest of moments.

Jord captures his attention once more, gifting him with a small tidbit of information about herself, and he tucks it away to consider its meaning later. For now, however, they have a trek to begin, and Dahmer swings his muscled frame in the direction of his beloved home as Jord settles in at his side.

The thoroughbred's nostrils flare at her warm scent and he bumps gently into her side with a sly grin before setting off at a brisk trot over the frozen Field. His brilliant blue eyes briefly survey the area, in case Yorrik should be waiting to put up any more of a fight for the mare (he had given up much too easily), but Dahmer is soon satisfied that they are alone.

"Come, my dear," he purrs, "before you get frostbite."

+ tagJORD
    + notes would you like to put up the next post in tephra?! ♥
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    My Heart Is Refusing Me (Stallions) - by Jord - 12-12-2016, 01:59 PM
    RE: My Heart Is Refusing Me (Stallions) - by Dahmer - 12-20-2016, 08:21 PM
    RE: My Heart Is Refusing Me (Stallions) - by Jord - 01-03-2017, 01:20 AM
    RE: My Heart Is Refusing Me (Stallions) - by Dahmer - 01-03-2017, 03:24 PM
    RE: My Heart Is Refusing Me (Stallions) - by Jord - 01-03-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: My Heart Is Refusing Me (Stallions) - by Dahmer - 01-05-2017, 07:39 PM
    RE: My Heart Is Refusing Me (Stallions) - by Jord - 01-05-2017, 11:05 PM