• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kiss them for me { any }

Poised. Beautiful. Exotic. Untouchable.

Bast slips into the field, with long silken tail draped behind her like an elegant black veil. Her compact and curvy body was a deep grulla with striking dark brindle markings that melded into her inky face and legs. Mismatched colored eyes sparkle from behind long black lashes, they flicker about, looking for a place to rest herself. The land is dark, a night sky covered with clouds and a light warm rain fell. Distant thunder rumbles the ground, making her body tingle with the anticipation of the coming storm. 

She is a sight to behold, and only that. Her selfhood is that of a coiled viper. Sleek, tempting, and full of poison. She could tempt any man, yet deliver a devastating bite. She sighs, eyes showing boredom. Nothing to play with here it seems...she wants attention, she wants to seek enjoyment in seducing some unfortunate soul. So far, her mismatched eyes see nothing. But, she waits by a babbling stream with a sense of archness. Ready to tempt one lucky man...or woman.

B A S T

I heard a rumor, what have you done to her?

OOC: Sorry it's a little rough. New character with no history lol, trying to get the feel of her Smile

Messages In This Thread
    kiss them for me { any } - by Bast - 12-08-2016, 08:10 PM
    RE: kiss them for me { any } - by Sunshadow - 12-09-2016, 05:01 PM
    RE: kiss them for me { any } - by magnus - 12-10-2016, 06:50 PM
    RE: kiss them for me { any } - by Reagan - 12-10-2016, 07:27 PM