• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let your fists come undone; lior

I look inside myself
    She is far too delicate to be left in the scarred and callused hands of the dark stallion but he would not leave her now that she was freed. Instead he opted to stay by her side and see her through the tangle of this trees and shrubbery. The forest can be a disturbing place when one is to their own survival abilities.

The girl's remarks about his genuinue surprise could not be truer but he steels his jaw and throat and lets the expression melt from his features. Lior clears his through softly before he begins to formulate a response. "I never knew there could be healers." The comment is offered low and stoic. Lior would only ever admit to himself of the fright he felt having his body manipulated. Exist had helped him but it came at the price of his vulnerability.

Silver flecked pools immediately dart to her copper features at the smallest utter of his name. For so long he had been nothing...no one. His name was lost to all except for his father, who regularly enjoyed using it as a weapon, chastising and torturing him...

But those dark days are behind him and no longer was the tall dark man crippled by his maker. No longer a slave to insidious practices and unholy acts. A heavy breath expels from between whiskered lips as he listens earnestly for the drip of her soft voice, banishing the fear of a darkening forest from his breast. "Exist." Her name, one she has offered so genuinely, is gently caressed by his tongue, tasted and savored like a rare sweet.

He glances around them, standing tall and sensitive to what may lay just beyond the light's reach before deciding on the direction of which he came and gently nudging his companion (mindful of her wings and hesitantly brushing against her neck) before leading them on. "Where is your home, Exist? I will walk you there." His voice expresses the question and statement in a low 'matter-of-fact' tone as he would not be persuaded otherwise.
    And see my heart is black

Messages In This Thread
    let your fists come undone; lior - by exist - 12-07-2016, 12:36 AM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by Lior - 12-07-2016, 11:27 AM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by exist - 12-07-2016, 09:34 PM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by Lior - 12-10-2016, 06:15 PM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by exist - 12-10-2016, 09:15 PM
    RE: let your fists come undone; lior - by Lior - 12-11-2016, 07:15 PM