• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all you have is your fire - diplomats

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

I’ve been actively practicing my new trait since receiving it, and I finally feel that I’ve mastered it. I cannot transform fully, as I have seen some shifters do, but have taken full advantage of the rest of my abilities. My night vision is superb, as is my jumping ability, and my reflexes are faster than they would have ever been naturally. I’m probably faster than Kratos, I think as I walk, smiling wryly.

I am on the path that leads to the Dale, and though it is a familiar one I do feel some trepidation. I’ve not been back since the death of my mother several years past. I am no diplomat, but had agreed to accompany Camrynn on this mission as a learning experience of sort. The idea that I might be a politician has not truly occurred to me yet. It might never, but I am here regardless.

Well aware of the location of the border, having been raised here since birth, I stop on the forested hill. I call out, knowing that someone in the Dale will hear me, and that Camrynn will either catch up soon or appear beside me in her special magician’s way.

Messages In This Thread
    all you have is your fire - diplomats - by Kreios - 05-16-2015, 09:29 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 05-26-2015, 10:27 PM