• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd rather die than give you control; rhae
    Rhae
    A violent dark storm hovered in his eyes, menacing and frightening. She swallowed slowly. She'd done it this time. Now he would kill her. Why did she have to defy him? All she had to do was obey, behave. Perhaps she should try to run again. Maybe she could get away. Maybe she would run into someone else, and they could save her. That would also defy him, anger him. Would he aim that wrath at her, or a savior? Could anyone at all overpower him?

She didn't have it in her to try. She only stood, quaking and meek. Her stupid mouth was the only thing keeping her from becoming a mindless toy for his vile amusement, foolishly making demands. But there was a subtle shift, and his eyes cooled. She returned his gaze hopefully, something she'd never been able to do for very long, look into eyes. They were like powerful tools, digging deep into her soul and pulling out all her insecurties, laying her bare and vulnerable. But his.. sometimes she couldn't look away.

"Bruise," came the hard reply. A name, but a threat. A promise of what could come to her should she be foolish enough to disobey him. Again.
    "My name is Bruise." Her heart quickened, her mouth dried. He was so powerful, so dangerous. He could do anything he wanted, whenever he wanted. If he wanted it, he could just take it. And yet here he was, waiting for a promise of obedience.

"Now, my sweet." He circled, warm skin sliding against her clammy coat, chilled from her sweat. It lingered, licked at her, tasted her. She stood frozen, only turning her head enough to watch him behind pale lashes. When he came around to her other side, she quickly looked away, her face flushing. She felt his lips press to her head, the barrel of a gun threatening and vowing pain. Lethal. "Promise me your obedience," he whispered, stealing her breath again. Fear and unnatural attraction lamed her tongue, stopped her shaky breathing.

I.. Oh god, she couldn't do it. What would he demand of her? What choice did she have? It was the first time she'd ever been chased, first time she'd ever had to run for her life. Then he'd caught her, trapped her. It was the first time she felt this way, terrified and tingling. The first time anyone had touched her as though they owned her. The first time a man had ever touched her at all.
    And it was the first time she'd ever lied.

I promise.. she whispered.
    And his shackles of fear locked around her.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd rather die than give you control; rhae - by Rhae - 12-11-2016, 12:16 PM