• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Great Return -[Gyps, Romek, Any]
    Andras

It has been quite some time since Andras stepped foot in Teiga, honestly since they first claimed the lands. He was so consumed with finding Gyps and ensuring her safety that he lost all other priorities. He could only hope that he and Gyps were welcomed in the lands still, but Romek was a good friend of his and surely he would welcome them with open arms. 

The appaloosa stallion looked around the area, it seemed busy which was a wonderful sight after the kingdoms were taken away. Andras was still hornless but ready to make a visit to the mountain any day now to beg for his magic back, he just didn't look right without the pearl shining horn. His eyes flicked about before he stepped forward releasing a whinny that echoed off the open field.

He turned to Gyps You will love Taiga well at least he hoped she would, all he could think about what starting a family with her. He wanted to make her happy, and feel safe in whatever lands it was they decided to settle down in. His pelt brushed against hers as he patiently awaited Romek, or perhaps anothers approach; he extended his neck to gently nuzzle Gyps on the neck doing his best to calm any nerves she could have.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

@[Gyps] I hope this is okay, I'm not sure if you found a land while i was gone but this is where Andras secured before he found Gyps.

Messages In This Thread
    The Great Return -[Gyps, Romek, Any] - by Andras - 10-18-2016, 07:49 PM