• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Mighty and Tiny
    The light that shines so bright.

The smile upon her lips grows wider when Smidgen promises her that she would be the first. Gyps lowers her head again, to gently – and softly – bump her nose against Smidgen’s neck. ”Promise?” she asks in a rather playful manner, but at the same time genuinely meaning it. She wanted to be the first to show her little friend how amazing it was to see the world from up high. And even though it wasn’t that likely for the silver girl to just gain wings like that (the fairies were quite strict when it came to gaining traits), Gyps truly hoped that Smidgen’s wish would come true.

It is hard for Gyps to understand that Smidgen isn’t affect by the fact that she lives on her own. Without a family or a home to return too. But she probably didn’t know any better either. Yet, for someone as Gyps, who had grown up with a loving family and a well-protected home, it felt just plain wrong. It would be better to leave the subject though. Right now Smidge wasn’t bothered by it, but it would be even worse if she would start to feel troubled just because Gyps had started about it. The blue and black girl didn’t want that to happen.

Why? That was something he didn’t really understand herself either. Yes, she knew why, but that didn’t explain it all. A soft sigh slips past her lips as she rolls her shoulders – also slightly ruffling her wings in the process – gaze on the meadow to watch the waving vegetation. ”I was the price for my mother’s freedom. She got stolen by this one stallion, forced to live there, but she managed to return to my father by promising her firstborn girl to him.” Although she speaks softly, the tune of her voice is harsh. Gyps missed her parents, worried for them, but she hadn’t forgiven them for how they had given her away. However, it is the mention of her lover’s name by her new friend that she’s able to forget about the hardship for now. She nods, smiling widely. ”He is. I’m sure you’ll like him too. He can be quite playful” she cannot help but to grin, fondly remembering their first meetings. But even still, he hadn’t changed much from the little horned colt she’d met.

She pauses for a second, just looking at her silvery friend. Did she like the Taiga? She supposed so, it was a place to live, a home, but her home would be wherever Andras was. And the trees did cut her off from the sky, blocking her take up. ”It’s like the forest, I suppose, it is even connected to the forest you sleep in. But the trees are different, a lot of conifer trees and only a little deciduous trees. But it has its charm..” Gyps had only moved there recently, not even officially, as nobody had yet confronted them upon their arrival. This Romek her lover had spoken off, hadn’t yet showed himself.

Gyps

OOC: No muse today.. Took me hours to write it, hope it's not too bad.. Sad

Messages In This Thread
    The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-14-2016, 11:38 PM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-15-2016, 12:34 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-15-2016, 01:06 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-15-2016, 01:28 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-16-2016, 11:29 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-17-2016, 02:51 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-20-2016, 11:44 PM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-22-2016, 01:40 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 11-02-2016, 10:48 AM