• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Mighty and Tiny

Her bubbly laugh rang out again as her friend reaches out to nudge her withers. Quickly, the tiny girl's muzzle lifts to 'boop' the taller girl's cheek while she is still in reaching range. A jolt of excitement shoots up her spine and she giggles again at the little game. She begins to spin around to run, lest she be tagged back, but then stops short as Gyps extends her wing once more. She gasps, looking up and letting her eyes travel all over the appendage. "Oooooh! You're so lucky, Gyps. They're so pwetty.." She is getting better at pronouncing her R's, but they still give her trouble now and again. With exaggerated gawking, she examines all the feathers and how some are lighter and some are darker blue towards the tips.

And then her friend brushes them over her back and she giggles loudly and shakes her whole tiny body. "Heehee! Tiiickles!" Her giggles soften as she dances out from under the beautiful and super soft wing. Smiling from darn-near ear to ear, she spins around to face the black and blues lady, listening her talk about her family and how she got the feathery things. "Wow, that is sooo awesome. So they can turn into birds? Like not-pretend?! Oh my gosh, so cool. Maybe the fairies will let me have wings too, one day! Then we could fly together!!" Her little voice begins with astonishment, but then fills with more excitement.

After she spoke, she grins so wide, her mouth hangs open a bit. Smidge has never had a problem being 'normal'. Whatever that even meant. If one could even call her that. She has her fun and games, and now she's gaining more friends! What else could she really need? But she does wish for wings, ones that would fit her juuust right. Maybe one day, if she was very good, and Momma Fairy thought she deserved it, she would grant that wish for her. One day.

Gyps asks her a question and Smidge's smile fades slowly into a frown. "Live? ....from?" She looks around for a moment, contemplating her answer. It was a little hard, because the girl goes where her heart leads her. "Ummm... I guess I live here? Oh! Over there! I sleep with the trees, most nights." Soft smile returns to her lips and she gestures with her head to the Forest in the near distance. As for the other question, well... "I grew up in the foal place. The guardian fairy was always so nice. Made sure I had a full tummy. And then I came here!" She bounces her blue eyes back to Gyps, then. Smile back in its place. "What 'bout you??"

Smidgen!

small in stature, not heart

Messages In This Thread
    The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-14-2016, 11:38 PM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-15-2016, 12:34 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-15-2016, 01:06 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-15-2016, 01:28 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-16-2016, 11:29 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-17-2016, 02:51 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 10-20-2016, 11:44 PM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Gyps - 10-22-2016, 01:40 AM
    RE: The Mighty and Tiny - by Smidgen - 11-02-2016, 10:48 AM