• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there will be scars; warship, diplomats, any

We are at war. There will be scars.

He's been given to understand that the Gates and the Chamber have been close, historically. It's not something he necessarily understands; being new to the world he tends to see things in black and white, as the evil versus the light, the good and the bad, the Chamber versus the Gates. But against all odds, it seems, that's not the way of things. And who is he to judge, really?

He doesn't know what to expect as he pauses on the border. The Gates seems like a nice enough place, they seem to have recovered well from whatever disaster might have befallen them. He remembers Straia speaking of the tree that shelters the land, and he wonders if he can see it from his current location.

He wonders if his father will join him here. Warship is busy, he knows; although Kavi had assigned them both here he wouldn't think to bother his father when Warship is probably planning something of importance for the army. He automatically assumes that everyone within the Chamber is constantly working to optimize the Chamber itself. It's what he does, after all. And he's noticed the way his father seems tied to the Chamber, in ways that even he isn't. He hasn't asked (and thus far, Warship hasn't told), but he suspects things.

He's a bright boy, really.

And so he stands on the borders of the Gates, a yearling and change, but old for his age, pure black and at attention like a good soldier. He calls gently, respectfully, to any diplomat who might listen.

Erebor

Native Prince of the Chamber

warship x straia

I am sorry it is full of suck but it's literally my 6th kingdom visit post today so...pity me/I'm sorry?

Messages In This Thread
    there will be scars; warship, diplomats, any - by Erebor - 05-11-2015, 10:09 PM