• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next you
    The mare had expected half as much. His response and answer, the saltiness of his words. All of his actions.
    She swished her tail and glared in frustration. "Can't you tell when a mare just might like a stallion. Look," she said pointedly, her eyes ablaze "I just want the protection of a stallion. My parent's abandoned me, my brother went insane and killed a pregnant mare, one that was delivering at that, and now, you're shlupping me off like simpleton?"

The sky flashed with lightning, reflecting her rage. she walked closer to him, jutting her face into his, pinning her ears back closer to her mane. "I'm a shoulder too, boy."

One thing he didn't know was she had a rough childhood, defending herself and fighting to survive. Her parents abandoned her once she was weaned, nowhere near fit enough to survive. Thankfully, Chezter had been in his right mind, tenderly taking care of the both of them. Then he lost it and abandoned her, too. She had struggled to find him, only to come here when he died. As her memory ended, she started crying tears, hot, boiling tears. Tears heated by rage.
    "You know nothing about appearances, soilder." she said. Sure, she had A tiny frame, but it was all pure muscle. She had lined, rippling under her skin. She was stronger than most thought, even though she had minor scars, huge when she was smaller.

@[Rorschach]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You'll never know the psychopath sitting next you - by Keifer - 10-13-2016, 09:49 PM