• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next you
    RORSCHACH
    The rain drummed down from the sky. Like a thousand tears from weeping angels mourning for the lost souls still roaming the earth....the earth. The thought causes my large dial to tilt downward slightly, my neck bending to bring my maw a foot or so above the sod. Blue eyes observe the mud clinging to my hooves. Many battles and harsh terrain had left them chipped and war-torn. Shifting my weight slightly I feel the muck suctioning them into place. A shallow squelching sound driving its way into my pinned ears. Eventually the rain would stop, the last dying rays of summer would dry out the land, preparing it for the harshness of winter. Thinking of it causes a rare smile to lift the corners of my lips. Many creatures hated winter. They'd cower like beaten dogs in the shelter of their homes, waiting and praying for relief from the seasons harshness. I prayed for more. Winter was mother natures way of weeding out the weak. The useless. Those not strong enough to survive. Old man winter seemed to be a firm believe in Darwinism and for that I am thankful. 

A sudden boom of thunder rips me from my sadistic thoughts. I find myself plunged back into the dreary world of the meadow. The rain had escalated slightly, pounding the world of Beqanna even more so than before. A stiff gust of wind slams against my carcass. It's invisible fingers greedily raking along my fur and tousling my already messy dreads. As I'm tucking my jet black wings closer to my body, I catch movement out the corner of my eye. Turning my head to better observer whatever it was, I am faced with the scene of a darkly inked foal grumpily beelining her way towards something. In my mind time slows as I observe her. She was young and painted a deep navy blue. The color of her pelt vastly contrasted my creamy white coat with its black leopard spots. Her orange dreads formed a mohawk along the crest of her neck, spilling secrets of her young age. 

It's at this point that I realize the object she is rushing towards is me. The sudden realization causes my harks to slam roughly against my poll. The filly attempts to assert herself and while I admire her braveness, I wasn't giving in. The second she settles her gait, I reach forward, my lips peeling back to display a set of yellowed teeth. Stretching my skull outward I aim to lay a bite on her rump. It wasn't an especially hard nip, but it was rough enough to get the point across. My tree. Go find your own. Luckily for me, not just one female invades my bubble for a few seconds later another minx settles herself beneath my tree. May god have mercy on them, for I will not. 

In an attempt to show my displeasure with the current situation, I allow my left foreleg to curl towards my body before shoving it back down. Had the earth been dry the result would be have been an annoyed thud but because the earth was mush, a resulting splash of mud got my point across. "Occupied." The single world claws its way out of my throat in a voice that is low and gravelly. They would leave. Whether through free-will or not. They would leave.

and the world will look up and shout save us
    and i will whisper, no

OOC: Don't mind his grumpiness. It just takes him a while to warm up.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You'll never know the psychopath sitting next you - by Rorschach - 10-09-2016, 01:22 PM