• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt
    Akkadian
    "Awk-ay-dee-Uhn"
    He chuckled softly at her daring nature, feisty little words from a feisty little imp. This one would fit in quite well with him. She'd have to be a tough girl to stand at his side, and to deal with his sudden mood changes.

There were times when he could be this gentle but firm stallion she was seeing now, but far more often he was cold and withdrawn with a soldier's mask firmly in place. He was raised a bodyguard, and that side of him would always slip to the fore naturally and easily whenever necessary. Often times he was far too prideful, and pushed others away when they got too close.

Already, this child had seen more of his old self than any other. Before his family's end, he'd been the mischievous brother, always trying to get his older brother to lighten up and not take his duties as the prince so seriously. He wished he could go back to that time, when his heart was light and playful.

He looked down at her with a crooked grin, giving her another solid shove.
    Come, little one. he said.
    I will find you a home.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Lanora - 09-18-2016, 06:27 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Akkadian - 09-21-2016, 09:33 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Lanora - 09-21-2016, 09:47 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Akkadian - 09-23-2016, 10:51 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Lanora - 09-24-2016, 12:38 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Akkadian - 09-24-2016, 02:36 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Lanora - 09-24-2016, 11:33 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Akkadian - 09-25-2016, 03:21 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by LunarHorse - 09-25-2016, 03:33 PM