• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't let me down - Lilitha
    Jinju
    Her eyes widen when the other girl leans forward, even touching her pol as she brushes Jinju’s forelock away. Now she’s no longer able to hide underneath it, and she would have, because the act had left her somewhat flustered. Nonetheless she couldn’t say that she had disliked it, as she felt strangely comfortable around this girl. Tilting her head a little to the side she meets Lilitha’s golden gaze shyly. ”You prefer Lily?” she almost innocently asks, genuinely interested in how her new friend preferred to be called.

She had heard how Lilitha had spoken about the origin of her name, and the nickname her father had given her. Yet she had been more focussed on the girl’s story about her name, than realising that she spoke about her father but didn’t live with him. Even less was Jinju aware of the fact that shé did live with her new friend’s father. She would probably feel even worse if she had known, next to bad feeling of asking about something that was obviously a sensitive topic for Litha. ”I.. I’m sorry.. That must be hard..” she eventually answers, voice soft and full of remorse. It is only after another small pause that Jinju steps forward, hesitantly reaching out to brush her muzzle across L’tha's shoulder, in what she hoped would be soothing for the other girl.

The air around them changes easily with the change of the topic. Her gaze follows Litha’s to the wings on her back, which obviously suited the other black and red girl. But what really sparks her interests are Lilitha’s words. ”Fire? You have fire too?” she asks, having already forgotten about what the other girl told about her wings. Apparently not only the black and red was something the two girls shared, they were both fire wielders too. Yet, Jinju had no experience in actually using her powers. She had only learned through her adoptive mother Reagan that she had fire, as she had always thought that she was just a simply girl.

Messages In This Thread
    Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 09-17-2016, 09:58 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Lilitha - 09-17-2016, 10:59 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 09-18-2016, 08:54 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Lilitha - 09-19-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 09-27-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Lilitha - 10-21-2016, 09:33 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 10-25-2016, 08:47 AM