• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't let me down - Lilitha
    Jinju
    Uncle Ruan had been right, the forest somehow resembled the Jungle a little. More than the Taiga at least. The density of the trees and other vegetation gave her a feeling of security, of being sheltered. She felt comfortable here, or well, more than in other places. It still wasn’t the Jungle, but the Taiga was home now. Because home was where family was. And aunt Reagan and uncle Ruan lived in the Taiga.

Ever since she had been brought to the Taiga she had never been far away from either Reagan or Ruan’s side, afraid to be left alone again. In her short life Jinju had been left alone two times already, first by her biological dam and the second time had been when Lexa had been ripped away from her during the change. But slowly the black girl had become to realise that she should learn how to be on her own again, how to venture out and had have fun, without panicking whenever Ruan or Reagan wasn’t near. It had brought her to the forest, which she had visited before with uncle Ruan.

Even though sheltered by the vegetation – even in winter it was better than being out in the field – her steps were hesitant, unsure. Jinju felt uncomfortable, and most of all, alone and lost. So little in the big forest. She pushes through, knowing deep down in her heart that she had never felt this way whenever she had enjoyed a stroll in the Jungle on her own. She was a big girl, so she could do this, right?

The rustling sound somewhere on her left, snapping of branches and crackling of snow, makes her body to freeze. Ears are twisting, one moment pointing forward, to catch the sounds again, but then turning to her neck to express her distressed state. Her throat is dry, needing to sallow a lump before she manages to clear her voice. ”H-hello?” she calls out, and then pause for a moment. ”Is.. Is someone there?”

@[Lilitha]
    Well, I'm obviously sleepy XD.

Messages In This Thread
    Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 09-17-2016, 09:58 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Lilitha - 09-17-2016, 10:59 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 09-18-2016, 08:54 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Lilitha - 09-19-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 09-27-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Lilitha - 10-21-2016, 09:33 AM
    RE: Don't let me down - Lilitha - by Jinju - 10-25-2016, 08:47 AM