• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { OPEN TEAM }

HELLBANE

I've all but just forgotten-

Seeing Mortal again strikes an aching chord against the bay’s heart. Hellbane’s twin (though the love he has for him is unending - there is nothing like the bond between two who shared a womb) represents every shortcoming that the green-tinged stallion has acutely felt since, well, since he can remember. Hellbane’s rich brown eyes alight on the pair of magnificent wings that sprout from his dark brother’s shoulder blades and that familiar, bittersweet ache pierces his breast. “Mortal…” The elder twin says, returning the sentiment with a brief laugh. Hellbane stifles that old dog jealousy and instead reminds himself that Mortal could never be blamed for being born with a gift.

His own plain nature was simply something he’d always lived with, and Mortal had never been one to cast a shadow. In the long run, Hellbane is glad his brother is here. Out of all the magical entities in this world, he figured he could handle his own flesh and blood much easier than someone else who was out to prove a point or simply be ostentatious. There’s not much time for pleasantries though because their reunion is noisily interrupted first by a rambling little fellow and then a rather irritated-looking stallion. Hellbane is a bit taken aback by the overall gathering at first, but he cranes his neck down to the foal because he assumes the dam is not too far behind. “I think you’ve gotten ahead of yourself a bit, big guy.” It’s a simple statement, but he doesn’t really want to overwhelm the thing.

The question that falls from the golden stranger’s mouth has Hellbane quirking a brow. His eyes flicker to Mortal, wondering if his twin somehow knows the fellow. “Well, your guess is as good as mine. I would assume a gathering area, but I haven’t had much time to look around this place and I’m guessing you haven’t either.” He states, tail swirling in thought. “I’m Hellbane, and this is my brother - Mortal.” He offers, head nodding in his black counterparts direction.

Was this it then? Was this was a rebirthing was like? A bunch of randoms, thrown together in the puzzle of a new world like blind men stumbling around in the dark. He’ll give it to Beqanna - the land sure knew how to shake things up.

-What the color of her eyes were

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Devil and God are raging inside me { OPEN TEAM } - by Hellbane - 09-19-2016, 08:35 AM