• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { OPEN TEAM }

HELLBANE

I've all but just forgotten-

Hellbane seems to prefer the changes. Living under the thumb of nearly everyone had been a hell of a burden to carry around as a kid and it’s only just now begun to lift. He assumes the lightness in his step has something to do with the very apparent differences in the world around him, namely: the non-magic aspect. For once in his life everyone seems to be back on the same level. It’s eerily … refreshing. So refreshing in fact that he can’t help the out-of-place grin that sits haphazardly across his mouth while he makes a path through the snow-laden woods. Ice snaps underfoot as his oversized hooves leave brown, sodden crescents in his wake. The hooves, like much of his body, were a gift from his sire’s side where nearly everything came in size large.

The only hint of magic in the boy comes from his dam.

A disgraced outcast, from what he can remember, but no one is perfect and neither is his dark bay coat. Just there - where brown should melt to black - the hair sports a forest green hue. Yes, ironically, green was a color that ran nearly as strong in his blood as body type. However, neither height nor color are on his mind today and that makes for a much more interesting stroll. “A new world …” He mused, humming pleasantly to himself as he dipped heavily down a short bank. 

A new world indeed, and Hellbane is intent on finding someone who might share in his oddly upbeat mood.

-What the color of her eyes were

@[Tinsel] @[TheRussian] @[Berber] @[Call]

Messages In This Thread
    The Devil and God are raging inside me { OPEN TEAM } - by Hellbane - 09-14-2016, 03:11 PM