• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i need a hero... [Ruan]
    Ruan
    His pulse thrilled as she brushed against him, sending ripples of euphoria through to his burning soul, lit so brightly near hers. She pounced at the scruff of his nape, claiming him with teeth and voice. He trembled, feeling the power in that simple word, and reveling in the truth of it. He was hers. All of him. He couldn't imagine it any other way. He sighed in contentment.

My Reagan.

She surged forward, taking charge, and something feral and frenzied suddenly rushed into him, a natural response. Predator giving chase to prey. He launched himself at her, reaching out to tug at her neck briefly with a short, high-pitched growl -alpha, then pressing into the lead. A warmth of strength and dominance filled his chest. Was it foreign, or most usually suppressed?

The hunt in her eyes spread to his, and he set the course, catching the scent of her intended targets. Sweet salivation slid across his tongue in anticipation of their little treat. As soon as he came upon a vole's burrow, he dove for it. His damp nose stuffed the edge of the rodents' home, dirt caking to the moisture on his snout. The thick fur around his neck fell forward with weight like a lion's mane as he focused on the little hole.

The wolf's belly protested the lack of reward for his efforts. A frustrated whine pinched his throat and his paws dug furiously at the place in the ground that smelled so wonderfully tempting.

A light distracted him; one he could sense more than see. His eyes lifted to its mate, his mate. Mate? Such a beautiful wolf. Glorious and fierce. He remembered how she'd claimed him, and he smiled a toothy grin at her. Mine. Then he remembered a warning growl as he'd pushed ahead of her. He did that? He hadn't meant to do it. They'd always been equal to each other despite her clear advantage in magic; he loyal to her and she to him.

As Ruan slowly pieced together his thoughts, he lay on his belly in submission to his mate. Confused and a little disoriented, previous bloodgames forgotten.

Hey, did she catch one?

Messages In This Thread
    i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Reagan - 09-08-2016, 02:58 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Ruan - 09-09-2016, 08:19 AM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Reagan - 09-09-2016, 03:45 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Ruan - 09-11-2016, 01:12 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Reagan - 09-25-2016, 04:50 PM
    RE: i need a hero... [Ruan] - by Ruan - 09-30-2016, 11:12 PM