• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way; any

Another creeps up (stealthy, silent, stalking) and they don’t notice until he is practically on their tails. They should have been paying closer attention, but the distraction of the forlorn mare had them focusing on the forward rather than the backward. Skid and Smear move, guarding Wound as carefully as if she were a precious gem. To them, she is. The filly sighs heavily, resting against Skid, innocent to the danger surrounding her.

Malfunction’s mouth works into a frown at her questions. They’d noticed Beqanna’s tossing and turning, just as everyone had. Some of their usual haunts had disappeared into a fine mist they couldn’t venture past, while some of them remained just as they had always been. It was curious and confusing and contradictory, and it had partially led to their curious exploration up the Mountain.

The other (the stallion who causes Malfunction to inch closer to his siblings) speaks casually yet it sends chills down the brothers’ spines. Wound is too preoccupied in the fatigued daydreaming to notice much else than the rocky soil beneath her feet and the comforts of her brothers. Smear’s ears pin in a split second, disliking the tone of voice the stallion spoke in. Malfunction still takes a step toward the mare, noting the way the other looks upon her neck as if he might tear it out.

“I do not know what has happened.” The eldest moves closer to the mare, and his eyes plead a silent warning. “But perhaps we could walk down the Mountain and find out together?” He keeps a watchful gaze on the stallion (with his creeping eyes and licking tongue and lustful mouth) and then glances toward his siblings. “It’s too thin up here for my sister, so we’re walking back. You’re welcome to join us.” Run, pretty girl. Run before he gets you.

MALFUNCTION, SKID, SMEAR, & WOUND
    hover over names

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way; any - by M + S + S + W - 09-14-2016, 01:13 PM