• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen}

Koen's attention is focused on Albus as Tiana speaks of him having wings and a horn and how his son's traits vanished into thin air. Koen's wings did the same when everything changed, life felt like a punishment. Until he pleaded to the faeries, there he was gifted with something temporary to make up for his lost trait. His gruff vocals tremor for a moment until he makes up his mind, "Tiana, I was stripped of my wings when all of the kingdoms disappeared. I pleaded the faeries and they gifted me with wings temporarily. Perhaps it's the same situation for Albus?" He pauses, outstretching one of his wings in a stretch like manner and folding it neatly back onto his side. "If so when Albus has grown he will be able to plead the faeries for something temporary."

Something led him to wonder if all the equine in Beqanna were being punished for some reason. perhaps it was mainly directed to the kingdom equine? Especially kings and queens, and magical entities. Or perhaps it was everyone, most had traits while others were ungifted, the ungifted were the pure while those with traits were corrupted. He never considered himself corrupted but, looking back he found himself to be an arrogant bastard. Now that things had changed he had finally released that the treated found themselves superior and at one point in his life he did find himself to be higher. Truthfully he deserved to be punished, along with the other equine of Beqanna.

Koen watched his son bound about playfully, his wings unfurled and spread across as he created one great flap the stallion hovered over the ground immediately. Propelling himself forwards he endorsed   Albus in some sort of chase. "I'm gonna catch you!" he joked as he fluttered after his boy at a rather moderate speed, as his limbs seemed to drag behind him in a rather ridiculous manner. 

May We Meet Again

Koen

Agh crap. I don't even know what this is.
    @[Tiana]

Messages In This Thread
    Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Tiana - 09-04-2016, 11:12 AM
    RE: Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Lullaby - 09-04-2016, 07:19 PM
    RE: Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Tiana - 09-05-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Lullaby - 09-06-2016, 04:35 PM