• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen}
    Tiana

It was all so strange to Tiana, she awoke ontop of a mountain, about ready to birth. It was painful, so painful to get to the bottom of the mountain. Other equines raced past her, it took her half a day to reach the bottom, probably because she was so pregnant, the extra weight. She never did rely on anyone, so it didn't really bother her that no one asked to help. 

Of course by the time she reached the bottom of the mountain her stomach had enough and the foal inside her was twirling around. She had stomach pains on the climb down, but once she reached the bottom it was stronger, It was enough to force her to stop in her steps. She thought about were to foal, this had to be it. She settled on the meadow, that is were she met Koen, the father. 

She hurried along and made it to the meadow right at nightfall. She gave a heavy sigh as the pain was almost unbearable, she never expected birth to be this painful. The contractions caused her to lay down and before she knew it her body was forcing her to push. It seemed like forever that she was pushing, her body was laced in sweat but before she knew it, once last push and out came a foal. He was navy blue in color, he was born with wings and a horn but WHAT!?

Right before her eyes the colts wings and horn was stripped from him, WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS GOING ON! She didn't have any traits but she knew for sure that they can't disappear like that. She frantically nudged him, lifting herself off the ground and forcing the colt to his first footsteps. Everything about him appeared fine, she was still worried but he seemed healthy. A gentle smile appeared on her maw as she gazed over him, traited or not she would love him. Albus she whispered in his ear as she cleaned him up.

Got A Feeling That I'm Going Under--But I Know That I'll Make It Out Alive

@[Koen]
    OOC: I know you have limited time, I just wanted to get something up! Don't feel pressured to reply!

Messages In This Thread
    Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Tiana - 09-04-2016, 11:12 AM
    RE: Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Lullaby - 09-04-2016, 07:19 PM
    RE: Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Tiana - 09-05-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: Risky Business-{Birthing--Koen} - by Lullaby - 09-06-2016, 04:35 PM