• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in it with you (stallions)
    BAYMAX
    He felt her brush against his hip, reassuring him they were safe, and he thought again how nice it was to have someone as touchy as he was. Someone that could speak his language. They were surprisingly not as common as one would think.

It wasn't long after he'd laid his head down that he again felt her tap him lightly. He lifted his head to look at her, curious. She flicked her chin, gesturing to her own hip for him to rest his head on. His eyes slid to her generous hip, then back to her eyes, smiling.

He kept his gaze trained on her as he lowered his muzzle to her hip, watching for any negative reaction as he huffed and smelled her a few times in the same general area. His breath brushed through her coat, nose nudging lightly. Satisfied he was good and familiar with her scent, he gave her a good final lick and tucked his chin on her rump.

Looking out to the trees around them, he thought maybe he should get up soon. He was thoroughly enjoying sharing his affection with this beautiful stranger, but he was afraid to get his hopes up. He didn't want to get hurt, even accidentally. His brows were creased in his concern for himself, but he finally let his lids fall for a brief nap.

Baymax woke a little later. He yawned silently and nuzzled his comfortable bedding. His eyes opened when his nose told him it was a person. Then he remembered his lovely new friend. A grin immediately tugged his lips as he looked over her still resting form. She'd allowed him to be touchy, speaking his language with him. It was wonderful.

He had his doubts though, and wasn't at all sure if this was just a passing thing or if maybe, just maybe, he'd found someone special. His parents had mated for life, so madly in love with each other the entire time. Picture perfect. He wanted that too. But... Perhaps he was being too hopeful, too naive.

He rose quietly and stepped away, closer to the line of trees. Sad eyes looked back to her. He didn't want to leave, but he thought maybe it was best if he did. Indecision stayed him though, as he stared through the still-dark forest. Uncertain what he would do...

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:53 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:14 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 11:25 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:55 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-04-2016, 12:04 AM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-05-2016, 06:10 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-06-2016, 01:09 PM