• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in it with you (stallions)
    BAYMAX
    He looked at her hesitantly to see if she minded his treatment, his eyes worried. Rejection hurt, even from complete strangers. Especially beautiful ones. But she gave him a small smile and nodded her consent. He grinned sheepishly back, and watched her shift and settle in next to him, her warmth melding with his.

This was the best stranger he had met. She immediately accepted him without question, flaws and all. He felt at ease with her, as if he'd known her for years though he still had no idea what her name was. Those were harder to spell out on lips with all the different sounds they could be. He often just settled for nicknames, like Blind-Bear for that..well, blind..bear he'd met previously. He didn't have a name for this one yet though, it would have to be something special.

His eyes fell to her lips again as he caught her words of thanks. He took that as permission to continue and gently nursed the deeper cuts on that limb, slowly working his way to the other. It felt good to care for her. Being so close to someone always made him feel more comfortable but often times people were taught to give eachother so much personal space.

After he'd tended to both her forelegs, he looked to her again. There was something foreign to her, something exotic. It was magnetic, drawing him in. He'd been born and raised in the meadow, among the wild flowers and sunshine. He had only ever known peace in his lifetime, unless you count the obnoxious telepathic siblings that always came to check in on him like a child. They just couldn't understand how a deaf guy could want silence. But they didn't have to be talked at by themselves all day, or they'd know. He was bored of their useless prattle.

As he watched her, he wished he knew what was so upsetting to her. By the state of her appearance she had clearly been in a rough situation. He looked around them warily, thinking perhaps an enemy of hers might come for her. He didn't see anything though. Just dark trees looming over them. It dawned on him how intimate this might be. Did she think so? He didn't want to overstep any boundaries. He thought he might slide away from her a little but she looked so relaxed there, her head resting on his hip. He wouldn't interrupt her peace, he was sure she must deserve it.

He tapped his nose to her shoulder lightly -a friendly caress-, then lay his head in the dirt, letting out a deep sigh of contentment.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:53 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:14 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 11:25 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:55 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-04-2016, 12:04 AM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-05-2016, 06:10 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-06-2016, 01:09 PM