• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in it with you (stallions)
    BAYMAX
    His smile widened when she opened her eyes to meet his stare. Then his eyes lit with glee as she said hello back the same way he had, with a breath of grass-sweetened breath in his face. She laughed a little and he congratulated himself on his progress in cheering her up thus far.

Warm brown eyes fell to her lips as she spoke, watching carefully. It was odd doing this upside down, but he'd been reading lips for a long time. Enough to understand her words. Most likely. She said hello, and gave a name. He hadn't a clue what it was, but didn't really care for names anyhow. It was probably beautiful though. He could never chance to say them back without butchering them, not without the sense of sound. Then she asked his, as they always did.

He steeled himself to say the only word he'd ever say to her. It was the one he practiced with his father as a child over and over and over again until he could say it properly. His sisters however, had found something entirely hilarious in it and so he thoroughly disliked speaking aloud and avoided it if he could.

"Baymax" he said shortly, his voice a low moaning sort of throaty sound. He would never talk like everyone else without being able to hear himself, he just hoped it was normal enough not to cause her to leave his company. It sometimes did that when others figured out something was wrong with him, his hearing, his speech.

His eyes fell to her limbs tucked so gently beneath her. Blood seeped from the fresh wounds, gaping cuts and scrapes all over her. Concern pulled his brows together and he twisted around to lay on his belly. Like an army crawl, he shimmied closer to have a better look. Very carefully, unsure if she'd allow it, he nursed the closest one with a soft lick.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:53 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:14 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 11:25 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:55 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-04-2016, 12:04 AM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-05-2016, 06:10 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-06-2016, 01:09 PM