• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm in it with you (stallions)
    BAYMAX
    He must have fallen asleep next to that bear-shifter. It wasn't surprising though, laying about leisurely was his favorite thing to do! The bear and the two children he'd met were all gone when he woke. He thought it might be night, but then the forest always seemed a bit darker to him, bred and raised in the bright meadow. Cool greys passed over the splashes of white in his coat, the rest of him struggling to be a sunny gold buckskin.

Deep brown mane lay loosely against his neck, fully brown except where it met a patch of white in his coat and paled to creamy strands. He rested comfortably beneath a large tree, in no hurry to remove himself from the pool of warmth he'd created. He wondered where that bear had wandered off to -or stallion, he supposed-. He remembered seeing him change to a big black stallion before he dozed off.

A rustle of forest debris shuffled around as someone lay on the other side of his tree. Curious, he stretched his neck around for a peek, still sprawled upon the ground carelessly. He tipped his chin up, the top of his head against the ground, ears shoved to splay about awkwardly. Her eyes were closed so he huffed a breath at her to get her attention, the gentle gust lifting her forelock a little.

Nose to nose he watched her with a lopsided grin on his face.

She seemed sad. That wasn't allowed here. He'd have to fix it somehow.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:20 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 10:53 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:14 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 11:25 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-03-2016, 11:55 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-04-2016, 12:04 AM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Baymax - 09-05-2016, 06:10 PM
    RE: I'm in it with you (stallions) - by Jord - 09-06-2016, 01:09 PM