• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I thought you said forever over and over...[Krys/Offy; any]
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

These times called for great introspection. The fairies wanted them to take a good look at their lives, their actions, their foundations and come to some sort of revelation that they were nothing without her. He had seen it in so many eyes - that soul-searching sadness. Lucky for him, he had no soul to search. He had only one objective, and he was dead set on fighting for it.

But this light skinned male before him seems lost in those same thoughts that have plagued so many in recent days. Gunsynd does not interrupt his thoughts, rather he watches him closely as he does love to observe the actions of others. It is like some never-ending play put on for his amusement. But he has something akin to respect for this ancient being, so his usual detached interest is tinted by whatever that emotion might be. 

He had almost given up on waiting, almost cleared his throat or stomped a hoof, but as if realizing his time to reminisce was coming to a close the male speaks. Surprised, the black beast’s ears perk and listens attentively. Names were not his strong suite as he was much too self-absorbed to be bothered to remember such trivial things. But the important thing was that Ashley had a good opinion of one of his Valley’s rulers (maybe Gunsynd had known him, maybe not). 

Hearing of his lover’s past makes his blackened heart feel just a little bit lighter. She lived, at least in memory (for now). The stallion’s following explanation is almost lost on him, but he managed to clear his own thoughts in time to hear of Ashely’s unique history. A heavy eyebrow is raised beneath his tangled locks. Family held no meaning to the monster. He sired foals, they grew up, sired foals of their own. So it goes. But he had never thought of any of them as family. The Valley was the only “family” he needed. So the notions of being double crossed, betrayed, or even cutting ties were foreign to him. Regardless, he nods stiffly. “I make it a point to have as little contact with my children as possible.” He says with a grim smile. “Regardless, you are free now. What will you do with your freedom?”

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N

@[Ashley]

Sorry it took so long. We can keep this thread up, or start fresh in the meadow or whatever Smile
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I thought you said forever over and over...[Krys/Offy; any] - by Gunsynd - 09-12-2016, 07:15 PM