• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i pretend i'm burning bright; spear + spark
    She is a snuggler like them; they grow drunk on the easy affection that slips between the three of them, careless touches of nose to cheek, lips to shoulder, even nuzzled brows and heads on one another’s backs.

They could stay like this forever, and are usually hard to tell apart because they are always like this - touching and together. It must be because they are twins, because they came this way into the world. Together, apart only for minutes at a time as one slipped after another down the dark rabbithole of birth from loins to life. Now they absorb her into their togetherness, make two into three.

Contented, they sigh and sleepiness finds its way into each of them. They cannot imagine how sleepy she must be after her flight, and they encourage her to nap in between their fuzzy warm bodies. “A nap sounds good…” Spark drawls, trying to stifle a yawn that Spear cannot stifle. He yawns, big and noisy, and says “How about over there?” It was a tree, sprawling and shadowy and far too inviting for any of them to ignore. Before Lily can even answer them, the twins hustle her over there and they bed down for a nap in a big pile of fuzzy baby horse legs and heads.

“Sleep Lily,” they mumble softly, their eyes already starting to close.

ooc: sure! they're down for a new thread right away especially since i stalked the mountain, would be interesting to see how Lily will be after that went down so let's do it! <3

Spear & Spark

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i pretend i'm burning bright; spear + spark - by Spear + Spark - 09-12-2016, 07:37 PM